Craspedia Flowers have beautiful cheery yellow and round flowerheads.
Display them alone, or combine with other type of flowers for a great centerpiece.
The flower heads are appr. one to 2 inches in diameter.
Craspedia Billy Balls (drumsticks)- available year round
30 Stems Craspedia Billy Balls
Price: $69.00 FREE SHIPPING!
100 Stems Craspedia Billy Balls
Price: $109.00 FREE SHIPPING!
• 200 Stems Craspedia Billy Balls
Price: $199.00 FREE SHIPPING!
• Each stem has one round bloom per stem.
These flowers are fully bloomed upon arrival.
• Expected vase life is more than 8-10 days.
• Usually available year round.
• Craspedia flowers are also called Billy Balls, Drumsticks, Woolyheads or Billy Buttons.
1. Remove flowers from box by cutting any straps and also remove all paper and plastic packaging.
2. Fill your container with fresh, cold water to the desired level and optionally add floral preservative.
3. Cut stems diagonally approximately one inch from bottom under running warm water with sharp scissors or knife.
4. Immediately after cutting, place the stems in the prepared container.
5. Allow your flowers 24 hours to properly hydrate before arranging.
6. Keep flowers away from direct sunlight, drafts or excessive heat.
7. Every 2 to 3 days, be sure to re-cut the stems repeating the steps above to maximize the life and beauty of your flowers.
For your Wedding or Special Event, we recommend that you schedule to have your Craspedia Flowers delivered 2 to 3 days before the actual event.
For a Saturday wedding your flowers should be delivered on Wednesday or Thursday at the latest.
• Deliveries are available Tuesday through Friday and limited Saturday Delivery.