Bird of Paradise
Fillers and Greens
Fresh Rose Petals
Freeze Dried Petals
|White Hydrangeas Flowers view all hydrangea colors
YEAR ROUND AVAILABLE
Our White Hydrangea is available YEAR ROUND!
• 20 White hydrangeas
• 40 White hydrangeas
• 60 White hydrangeas
• 90 White hydrangeas
• 180 White hydrangeas
|1. Fill your vases or containers with at least 4-6 inches of fresh, cool water.
2. Using sharp scissors or a knife under running water, cut the stems diagonally
approximately an inch from each stem’s bottom edge. It is even better to cut the ends of the stems UNDERNEATH water so the stem only absorbs water and no air, view image:
3. Immediately after cutting, place the stems in the prepared water.
4. Remove any dark or fading petals. It is normal to find several unattractive dark or
fading petals, all of which can be easily removed without damaging the Hydrangea.
5. Keep flowers away from direct sunlight, drafts or excessive heat.
6. Allow your flowers at least 4 hours to properly hydrate (drink water) before arranging.
7. Change water and re-cut stems every 24-48 hours to keep flowers fresh. Assure that
your flowers have sufficient water. Hydrangeas will drink a lot of water.
To refresh the white hydrangeas, dunk the entire flower head in cool water for approximately 5-10 minutes. Hydrangeas are also great for dried arrangements. To dry them, simply hang them upside down, preferably in a warm place for a few days. Hydrangeas may lose a little color in the process but the dried flowers will last for eight months or longer.
For your Wedding or Special Event, we recommend that you arrange to have your blue
Hydrangea flowers delivered 2 to 3 days before the actual event. For a Saturday wedding
your flowers should be delivered on the Wednesday or Thursday before the wedding.
home • about •
contact us • shipping
• testimonials • flowercare
cart • Guarantee
& Return Policy • Privacy
email@example.com • (800) 277-0215
©2003-2008 FlowersGrowers.com. All Rights Reserved.